Methionine chromium is a kind of organic chromium, slightly soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol, and has good fluidity. Chromium is an essential trace element in the body and the main active component of glucose tolerance factor (GTF). It directly regulates the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins through insulin and directly.
Testing Items and Results
Content of Cr
Particle size(pass 425um micron sieve)
We certify that this product achieves the standard of our company and allowed to sell.
The absorption rate of inorganic chromium in animals is very low, only 1-3%, and the absorption rate of organic chromium is 10-25%.
Chromium methionine is added to feed as a trace element supplement, which can fully meet the nutritional requirements of livestock and poultry for chromium.
1. Significantly increase the milk production of sows and increase the average litter size;
2. Increase eye muscle area of fattening pigs, reduce back fat thickness, increase lean meat rate, and improve carcass quality;
3. Significantly increase the laying rate of laying poultry (breeding poultry) and prolong the peak of laying poultry (breeding poultry);
4. Increase the color and tenderness of chicken and poultry meat, and reduce liver fat content;
5. Enhance the anti-stress ability of livestock and poultry (stress such as high temperature, transportation, early weaning, transfer to herd), and improve livestock and poultry production performance and feed conversion rate;
6. Increase milk production of dairy cows and prolong the peak period of lactation;
7. Improve the utilization rate of carbohydrates (glucose) by aquatic animals to reduce the feed coefficient.
Store in dry conditions below 30º C, away from sunlight. After opening, it should be stored in a separate package.
Service we provide
All payment methods