Copper sulfate is an inorganic compound, which is a transparent dark blue crystal or powder, soluble in water, and its aqueous solution is weakly acidic and blue.
Product name:COPPER SULFATE PENTAHYDRATE
CAS NO.: 7758-99-8
BATCH NO.: ZCKT202
Blue transparent crystal
Application of copper sulfate in aquaculture
1. Prevention and treatment of fish diseases
Control fish diseases caused by protozoa and fish diseases caused by crustaceans. Splashing in the whole pool is often used in conjunction with ferrous sulfate, which is safe and effective.
2. Fish (fryling) seed medicine bath
Commonly used medicated bath concentration is 8 g/m3 copper-iron mixture aqueous solution, copper sulfate 8 g/m3 plus bleaching powder 10 g/m3 mixture aqueous solution 10-30 minutes.
The above two formulas can kill bacteria and protozoa on the body surface and gills, and are also effective for myxospores that have not formed cysts.
3. Kill algal plants and control the growth of harmful algae
Copper sulfate is effective in killing cyanobacteria, and can also be used to prevent and control fish poisoning caused by Microcystis and oodinosa.
4. Disinfection of tools and food courts
Disinfect fish gear with 20 g/m3 and soak in copper sulfate aqueous solution for half an hour to kill protozoa.
Food field disinfection can be carried out regularly during fish disease epidemic seasons.
Application of copper sulfate in livestock and poultry feed
1. Adding copper sulfate to livestock and poultry feed also has a significant synergistic effect. Copper sulfate is an important trace element drug additive required for animal feed.
2. The application of feed-grade copper sulfate in pig feed is mainly manifested in the following points: deworming effect, similar to antibiotic effect, special growth-promoting effect, etc.
Store in dry conditions below 30º C, away from sunlight. After opening, it should be stored in a separate package.
Service we provide
All payment methods