Feed Additives Clostridium Butyricum (1 billion)(Probiotics)
Clostridium butyricum, also known as butyric acid bacteria, which can inhibit pathogenic bacteria in the intestinal tract and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria such as bifidobacteria and lactobacilli in the intestinal tract.
Feed Additives Clostridium Butyricum (1 billion)
Powder or particle, consistent colour, no peculiar odour or smell, no lumping, has special fermentation
Powdered, consistent color , no peculiar odour or smell, no lumping, has special fermentation smell.
Total Mold Count
Through a 40-eye sieve
The results are up to the standard
Clostridium butyricum can be used as feed additive in feed, and it can reflect five biological properties in the intestinal tract of animals.
1. Promote the proliferation and development of beneficial intestinal flora (Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus), inhibit the growth and reproduction of harmful bacteria and spoilage bacteria in the intestinal tract, correct the disorder of intestinal flora and reduce the occurrence of enterotoxins.
2. Clostridium butyricum can produce B vitamins, vitamin K, amylase and other substances in the intestinal tract of animals, which has health effects.
3. The main metabolite of Clostridium butyricum butyric acid is the main nutrient for regeneration and repair of intestinal epithelial tissue cells.
4. Anaerobic or partly anaerobic Bacillus, unaffected by gastric acid, bile acid, etc.
5. Highly tolerant to a variety of feed antibiotics and can be used in combination.
The use of clostridium butyricum as a new feed additive is of great significance in reducing the current abuse of antibiotic products in feed, reducing drug residues in meat, reducing the resistance of animal bacteria and protecting animal health.
Store in dry conditions below 30º C, away from sunlight. After opening, it should be stored in a separate package.
Service we provide
All payment methods