Glycocyamine is used as a supplement and as a feed additive in poultry farming.
Guanidinoacetic acid (GAA) is the direct substrate for creatine (CREA) biosynthesis. The phosphorylated form of CREA serves as a fast-moving reserve of high-energy phosphate in skeletal muscle to recycle adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and replenish cellular energy levels. In addition to improving energy efficiency, GAA has several properties that further enhance its value as a poultry feed additive.
|Product Name: Guanidinoacetic acid||Quantity：1000kg||Batch No: 20220110|
|Producing date:2022.01.10||Analysis date:2022.01.10||Expiry date:2024.01.09|
|Reference standard: Enterprise Standard Q/01GR 01-2019|
|Loss on drying,% max ≤||≤1.0%||0.31%|
| Residue on ignition(as sulphated ash),% max ≤||≤1.0%||0.15%|
|Assay (C3H7N3O2),%( on dried matter) min ≤||96.0||96.5%|
|20 mesh pass rate||≥95||97|
|Conclusion: This product conforms to requirements of Enterprise Standard.|
Glycocyamineis used as a feed additive and an intermediate in organic synthesis.
1. Improve the body shape of animals: creatine phosphate only exists in large quantities in muscle and nerve tissue, and the content in fat tissue is very small, so it can promote the transfer of energy to muscle tissue, especially for lean pigs. The buttocks are full and firm.
2. Promote the growth of livestock, poultry, fish and shrimp: Guanidinoacetic acid is the precursor of creatine, with stable performance and high absorption rate, which can promote the distribution of more energy to the synthesis of muscle tissue. The weight gain of livestock and poultry increased by more than 7%, and the growth rate of fish and shrimp increased by 8%. Pigs use guanidinoacetic acid at the stage of 50-100kg, reduce the meat-to-feed ratio by 0.2, grow and fatten 7-10 days earlier, and save more than 15kg of feed per pig.
3. The product is stable and safe to use: Guanidinoacetic acid is finally metabolized out of the animal body in the form of creatinine, leaving no residue in the body. It effectively overcomes the toxic and side effects of many banned drugs such as clenbuterol, and has good safety.
4. Scavenging free radicals and improving meat color: Supplementing creatine can reduce the production of free radicals in mitochondria, obtain better meat color and muscle quality, accelerate the synthesis of ATP in muscles, and reduce heat stress reactions of animals during transportation and transfer .
5. Improve the reproductive performance of breeding pigs: provide sufficient energy for the gonads, and increase the number and motility of sperm in semen.
Store in dry conditions below 30º C, away from sunlight. After opening, it should be stored in a separate package.
Service we provide
All payment methods