What kind of feed is corn gluten meal and what does it do?
1.Corn gluten meal is a protein feed that can be used as a substitute for bean cakes and fish meal. 2. Corn gluten meal is divided into medical corn gluten meal and alcohol-extracted corn gluten meal according to the production method. Medical corn gluten meal is high in fat and relieves heat stress in animals. Extracted corn gluten meal contains unknown growth factors that can improve animal performance and growth rate. 3. Corn gluten meal has many functions and can replace protein feed, cattle feed, pig feed and chicken feed.
1. What is the feed of corn gluten meal?
1. Corn gluten meal can be used as feed, protein feed such as bean cake, fish meal, etc. It can also be used as feed for cattle, pigs and chickens. Corn gluten meal has obvious advantages as feed. High feed value, no toxic substances in the ingredients, no need for excessive processing. The price is low.
2. The utilization rate and economic benefit of corn gluten meal are also different. The corn gluten meal produced by the pharmaceutical industry has a high protein content and can be used as a feed material. Feeds made from this raw material contain more fat. When the temperature is relatively high, it is beneficial to enhance the energy intake of livestock and poultry and reduce the possibility of body heat consumption and heat stress. Alcoholic corn gluten meal is relatively low in protein and its nutritional value is less than medical, but the ingredients contain unknown growth factors that can improve animal performance and speed up animal growth.
2. What is the role of corn gluten meal?
1. Corn gluten meal can replace protein feed and is a substitute for bean cake, fish meal and other feeds. Corn gluten meal contains nutrients such as protein and amino acids, and has high feed value, so it can be used as feed material.
Corn gluten meal can be used as cattle feed, and corn gluten meal can better digest and absorb part of the protein that is not digested by the rumen.
3. Corn gluten meal can be used as pig feed. The apparent digestible energy value of pigs is directly related to the protein content of corn gluten meal. Proper ratio can improve the digestive energy of pigs. A suitable ratio of crude protein in corn gluten meal is 32%.
4. Corn gluten meal can be used as chicken feed. Mainly feeding protein powder can improve the production performance of laying hens and increase the egg production rate by about 15%. In addition to improving production performance, it can also improve the growth rate and egg quality of chickens, and prevent rickets or other diseases in chickens.