What is the role of feed grade magnesium sulfate
First: the role of magnesium sulfate in medicine
1. In chemistry, magnesium acid solution is indeed used in industrial chemistry. We think everyone almost knows magnesium acid solution. They can often use these compounds. Magnesium acid solution has some functions. Magnesium acid solution mainly includes components. is magnesium acid.
2. Not only can this compound appear very easily.
3. Even magnesium acid solution can be used as a medicine. In real life, it is not surprising that magnesium acid is a medicine. We will share with you the efficacy of commonly used magnesium acid solution.
4. At this time, magnesium acid solution has an anti-epileptic effect. Magnesium acid solution needs to stimulate the small intestinal mucosa, but it cannot be used for many times. It can play the role of choleretic and antidiarrheal of magnesium acid solution.
Second: the amount of magnesium sulfate added to the feed
1. If you want to improve the efficiency of pig breeding, you can improve the physical fitness of pigs, such as the health status. Among them, magnesium acid is indispensable as a trace element required in the pig body. So what is the effect of adding magnesium acid to the pig feed formula?
2. Magnesium acid is a kind of magnesium-containing compound. It is a small white slanted columnar crystal, which is odorless and bitter in taste. It is clinically used for catharsis, choleretic, anticonvulsant, eclampsia, diphtheria, etc. disease.
3. In feed, it is often used as an additive to supplement the magnesium element of livestock.
4. Feed grade magnesium acid is used as a magnesium supplement in feed processing.
5. Magnesium is an indispensable factor when livestock and poultry saliva participates in the process of bone formation and muscle contraction. It is an activator of various enzymes in livestock and poultry body fluids, and plays a key role in the material metabolism and nerve function of livestock and poultry body fluids.
Third: the dosage of magnesium sulfate in aquaculture
1. The fourth is to take magnesium acid solution orally. In addition, when magnesium acid solution can no longer be used for injection, in case of excessive use of magnesium acid solution, it will cause dehydration.
2. It is mainly suitable for potted plants and many plants deficient in magnesium.
3. Many plants are deficient in magnesium. Magnesium acid solution is used as a fertilizer in agriculture. The advantage of magnesium acid compared with these fertilizers is that it has high solubility, even though magnesium is an indispensable raw material for chlorophyll. , good absorption.
4. The magnesium acid solution is also used as fertilizer.
5. There is also acid that can be used for external application, which can improve the roughness of the skin and has the effect of reducing swelling. Instead, the magnesium acid solution needs to be used as a bath salt, mainly including for the swelling of the internal skin.
Fourth: the amount of magnesium sulfate added to the sow feed
1. The chemical formula is MgSO4·H2O, and the molecular weight is 138.38.
2. Three magnesium hydrates are this kind of dual-nutrient high-quality fertilizer, and magnesium is a medium element for crops. It is the fourth, eighth, and seventh nutrient elements of crops. It can indeed increase the yield of crops, but it is not enough. Improves the taste of plants.
3. As a fertilizer, magnesium acid can be directly used as base fertilizer, top dressing such as foliar fertilizer, and can be applied separately, but can be used as a blend of the three components.
4. It can be used in traditional agricultural fields, as well as in the fields of high value-added precision agriculture, flowers and seedlings.
5. When topdressing, it can be mixed with nitrogen fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, phosphate fertilizer and farmyard manure, and good results can be obtained.
6. A type of magnesium hydrate as a feed additive has a high demand for enterprises and non-ruminant animals. Generally, it is used as 0.04%~0.06% of the whole feed, and the feed actually contains enough magnesium.
Fifth: the dosage of magnesium sulfate in aquatic products
1. Magnesium exists in different forms, and the absorption rate of animals is different.
2. Different species of animals have different absorption rates of individual magnesium.
3. After all, it is a certain kind of animal. Because of its different ages, the absorption rate of magnesium is not the same.
4. The absorption rate of magnesium for cattle is 5% to 30%, but the absorption rate of individual magnesium for pigs and poultry can generally even reach 60%.
5. Magnesium is an important component of animal bones and teeth. Animal saliva contains about 0.05% magnesium, of which about 70% is formed in the form of phosphate or carbonate.
6. Magnesium is the four major structural components of the animal spine. 30% of the magnesium outside the animal is found in the tendons, such as liver, lung, striated meat such as the brain, which contains a little magnesium, and the least 70% of the magnesium in the blood is from the cells. .
Sixth: the application of magnesium sulfate in aquaculture
1. It mainly includes a long process with a pressure of 15mpa distributed in the boiler (water acts as a positive and negative flushing effect).
2. The original liquid phase concentration of the latter is artificially controlled, which causes the liquid phase mechanical interface concentration to rise but the released acid content to increase.
3. Before the solid magnesium acid is burned, the thermal insulation performance of the thermal insulation layer decreases.
4. When the magnesium acid burns, the resistance increases, and it is easier to accumulate heat.
5. Decarboxylation and slag discharge all cause resistance increase, segregation and pollution.
6. When magnesium acid is burned, the flame height is nearly 2000 times per second at least, and there is often combustible carbon black formed on the bed surface.
7. The heating body freezes, which is the most common disease in the human body.
8. The density of the single-cell thermistor is very low, the water absorption gravity is large, the pure heat absorption capacity is poor, and the warm air is easy to blow out, which affects the cooling.