The role of choline chloride in chicken feed
1. Avoid deficiency:chicken feed contains a certain amount of choline chloride, which can also be synthesized by chickens, because with the growth of age, chickens’ demand for choline increases, especially chickens, but its synthesis speed cannot meet the needs of growth and development , if you don’t pay attention to add, it is easy to lack. 2. Elements required for the synthesis of chicken: choline is synthesized in the liver, vitamin B12, methionine and folic acid play an important role in the synthesis of choline, so when poultry lacks choline, it is easy to suffer from liver disease.
1. The role of chicken feed choline chloride
1. Avoid Deficiencies
(1) Chicken feed contains a certain amount of choline chloride, which can also be synthesized by chickens. As the age increases, the demand for choline in chickens will increase, especially if the synthesis speed of chickens cannot meet the needs of growth and development, it will not Note that additions are prone to deficiencies.
(2) Since the ability of the body to synthesize choline is related to the amount of choline added to the feed during the growth period, if too much choline is added to the feed during the growth period, it will reduce the choline synthesis ability of the chicken itself, so that the chicken will be resistant to choline after adulthood. Alkaline deficiency is more sensitive.
2. Elements needed to synthesize chicken
(1) Vitamin B12 synthesized by choline in the liver. Methionine and folic acid play a very important role in the synthesis of choline. When poultry are deficient in choline, they suffer from liver disease and deficiencies in the B vitamins methionine and folic acid.
(2) In addition, the raw materials for the liver to synthesize choline are methionine and serine. Methionine does not need to be used as a source of choline if the level of choline in the diet is adequate.
3. Avoid Choline Deficiency
The use of choline in the body of vitamin B2 and B is related to the use of choline. When choline is deficient, it will lead to the use of choline, and a similar choline deficiency will appear.
Choline chloride is a kind of organic substance, its appearance is white crystal, it is hygroscopic, and it will produce fishy smell.
2. Choline chloride is unstable in lye, soluble in water and ethanol, insoluble in petroleum ether, ether, benzene and carbon disulfide. Its aqueous solution is generally neutral (PH value of 10% aqueous solution is 5-6).
3. Choline chloride plays a big role. Can be used for ornamental plants such as azaleas, hibiscus, poinsettias, geraniums, etc., to regulate growth. When planting rice and wheat, choline chloride can be sprayed at the booting stage to promote spikelet differentiation and more ear formation. After the filling period, spraying choline chloride can speed up the filling speed, make the ears full, and increase the thousand-grain weight by 2-5 grams.