Several requirements for the cultivation of conventional fish fingerlings
When cultivating 1-year-old fish fingerlings, the technical operations of stocking, feeding and other links are related to the yield, size, survival rate and other indicators of the output fingerlings, thus affecting the ultimate benefit of breeding. Therefore, in order to cultivate 1-year-old fish fingerlings, the following aspects should be done well:
1. Pond requirements: The fish seed pond should have an area of 3-10 mu and a water depth of 2-2.5 meters. The bottom of the pool is flat, the silt is about 10-15 cm, and the drainage is convenient. The pond should be cleared 10 days before stocking, and decomposed manure should be released one week before stocking.
2. Summer flower stocking: Choose summer flowers that have been trained by pulling nets. When transporting to the pond, immerse containers such as buckets and oxygen bags in the pond for about 15 minutes, and release the seedlings after the water temperature is close. The stocking density is controlled at about 100 million/mu, preferably not more than 150 million/mu. The main fish should be released first, and the set of fish should be released after 10-20 days. It is best not to cultivate silver carp and bighead carp of the same size in the same pool.
3.Feed feeding: The ponds that mainly raise silver carp and bighead carp are mainly fertilized and water, supplemented by feeding. In addition to applying enough base fertilizer, top-dress decomposed livestock and poultry manure 2-3 times a month, the dosage is 100 kg/mu, and an appropriate amount of wheat flour, rice bran, etc. should be fed daily. The ponds that mainly raise grass and bream fingerlings are mainly fed with green fodder such as grasshoppers and duckweeds from July to early September, and an appropriate amount of concentrate is supplemented; from mid-September to early November, a sufficient amount of concentrate should be ensured. Feeding to enhance grass, bream physique, improve winter survival rate; such as feeding compound feed, the particle size should be appropriate.
4. Water quality control: From June to September, refill with new water 1-2 times a week, and each water change is about 5-10 cm. Sprinkle quicklime 1-2 times a month, with an amount of 20 kg/mu each time. Ponds equipped with aeration machinery can be turned on for aeration in the morning and at noon on sunny days.
5. Disease prevention and control: The disease prevention and control in the fish fingerling cultivation stage should be mainly based on prevention and combined with prevention and treatment. The liquid medicine can be regularly splashed around the food court, or a medicine hanging bag can be used. Pay attention to monitoring diseases such as red skin, rotten gills, enteritis, bacterial septicemia, and anchor-headed snail, and take timely treatment measures. Do not overdosage or abuse drugs.
6. Overwintering in combined ponds: when the water temperature is 5-10 °C, the nets can be pulled into the ponds, and the fingerlings can be classified and stocked in the special ponds for fingerlings according to their species and specifications. Large-sized fingerlings can also be directly stocked in adult fish ponds. . The operations such as pulling the net, selecting fish, and transporting should be quick and gentle to prevent the fish from being injured.