Bacillus subtilis for fattening and promoting growth of cattle and sheep
How to reduce the cost of raising beef cattle and mutton sheep? In the case of feed and raw material price increases, improving feed utilization can reduce farming costs.
Adding microecological preparations to ruminant feed can promote the growth and reproduction of beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract of beef cattle and mutton sheep, regulate the gastrointestinal microbial flora, and reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal diseases in animals. The addition of microecological preparations to ruminant feed can promote the secretion of bactericidal substances from the body, resist the invasion of harmful bacteria, improve the health of animals, and improve the immune function and disease resistance of animals. The addition of probiotics to ruminant feed can produce a variety of digestive enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract, promote the digestion and absorption of nutrients by animals, and improve the utilization of nutrients.
1. Adding yucca extract to young beef cattle and mutton sheep can promote the development of gastrointestinal tract, increase daily gain, and promote rumen development. Adding yucca extract in the fattening stage of ruminants can significantly reduce the odor of beef cattle and mutton sheep manure, reduce the emission of toxic gases and harmful substances in animal manure, and improve the intestinal nutrient absorption rate of beef cattle and mutton sheep and disease resistance.
2.Bacillus subtilis was added to the supplementary feed of mutton sheep during the fattening stage. After a 75-day fattening period test and comparison, the daily gain and feed intake were significantly improved. Bacillus subtilis has a good Weight gain effect. In one experiment, the feed conversion ratio dropped from 3.2 to 2.8 during the fattening stage. Adding Bacillus subtilis to the supplementary feed of beef cattle and mutton sheep can increase the growth rate, save feed cost and obtain better economic benefits.
3. In the later stage of fattening beef cattle and mutton sheep, adding Yucca extract can inhibit the rapid decomposition of urea into ammonia gas, resulting in excessive blood ammonia, causing urinary stones and other symptoms.
Mechanism of action of Bacillus subtilis in animals:
1. Subtilisin, polymyxin, nystatin, gramicidin and other active substances are produced during the growth of Bacillus subtilis, which have obvious inhibitory effect on pathogenic bacteria.
2. Bacillus subtilis consumes free oxygen in the intestinal tract, causing intestinal hypoxia, promoting the growth of anaerobic probiotics, and producing organic acids such as lactic acid, reducing the pH value of the gastrointestinal tract, and inhibiting the growth of other pathogenic bacteria.
3. Bacillus subtilis stimulates the growth and development of animal immune organs, activates T and B lymphocytes, increases the level of immunoglobulins and antibodies, increases cellular immunity and humoral immunity, and improves herd immunity.
4. Bacillus subtilis itself synthesizes α-amylase, protease, lipase, cellulase and other enzymes, In the digestive tract, it works together with digestive enzymes in animals.
5. Bacillus subtilis can synthesize a variety of B vitamins and improve the activity of interferon and macrophages in animals.
« I confirm the subscription of this blog to the Paperblog service under the username arshinefeed ».