Astaxanthin, also known as shrimp flavin and shrimp xanthin, is a ketone or carotenoid. It is pink in color, fat soluble, insoluble in water and soluble in organic solvents. It widely exists in shrimp, crab, fish, birds, some algae, fungi and other organisms. As a non vitamin a carotenoid, astaxanthin can not be transformed into vitamin A in animals, but it has the same antioxidant effect as carotenoids. It has a higher ability to quench singlet oxygen and capture free radicals β- Carotene is more than 10 times higher and more than 100 times stronger than vitamin E. people also call it "super vitamin E". Astaxanthin has been widely recognized for its antioxidant, coloring and enhancing immunity.
|Appearance||Violet-brown to violet-red free-flowing microcapsule||Qualified|
|Loss on Drying||≤6.0%||4.6%|
|Sieve Analysis||100% Through Sieve No.20 (US)||100%|
|≥95% Through Sieve No.30 (US)||99.8%|
|≤15% Through Sieve No.l 00 (US)||1.8%|
1. Mainly used as feed additive for fish (salmon, sturgeon, rainbow trout, red snapper, etc.), crustaceans such as shrimp and crab and poultry.
2. As a colorant for aquaculture animals, can make aquatic animals show bright color and make them more ornamental;
3. Adding astaxanthin to poultry feed can increase the content of egg yolk pigment;
4. Improve the laying rate of hens and promote the health of laying hens.
5. Astaxanthin has the same function as human in the prevention and treatment of fish, shrimp, crab and poultry diseases. It can improve immunity and survival rate. It plays an important role in its normal growth, healthy breeding, survival rate and reproduction rate. Astaxanthin can also increase the flavor of fish, which can be directly used as a precursor compound to form the flavor of salmon food, and can also promote the conversion of fatty acids or other lipid precursors into salmon flavor compounds.
Store in dry conditions below 30º C, away from sunlight. After opening, it should be stored in a separate package.
Service we provide
All payment methods